Book Your Event
* Please include the following information on your event with your request: event type, date needed, and approx. number of guests
An Affordable & Unique Setting
Black Willow Winery can offer you or your organization an affordable and unique setting for your special event.
Open year-round, our tasting room and winery grounds can host a variety of events and occasions:
• Wedding & Baby showers
• Wedding Receptions
• Rehearsal Dinners
• Class Reunions
• Anniversary and Birthday parties
• Retirement parties
• Club and Association Dinners
• Employee Appreciation celebrations
Rental Fee Includes / Rental Policies:
• The tasting room is available for set-up by caterers, etc., as early as 30 minutes before our closing to the general public. Closing time is 6pm.
• Rental includes use of the our tasting room, porch, outside grounds, restrooms (with disabled access), and parking for a 3-hour period.
• Our tasting room seats up to 50 comfortably for dinner. We can accommodate 75-100 persons indoors for a stand-up gathering. Outdoors we can accommodate groups from 100 to 500.
• Facilities include the use of refrigeration (limited space) and sink by your own party or the licensed caterer of your choice. You and any of your caterers are asked to clean up and leave the area as you found it.
• A sound system with CD changer is available for any music you would like to play(inside) at the event.
Rental Fees & Terms:
There is a small fee for the rental of our facility, but you may use your own tent rental, musicians, caterer, etc.
• Our 2016 Grounds / facility rates are $500.00 for 3 hours then $100.00 each additional hour
• 50% deposit holds your reservation. Balance is due upon the completion of the event.
• A staff member will be present during your event to answer questions, take care of any wine or gift purchases and attend to any other needs your guests may have.
• Any wine served during the event will be from Black Willow Winery. We have a wine list with something for everyone. You and your guests will receive discounts of 15% for one case and 20% for three or more cases; mixed cases are allowed. Wine may be purchased “as opened”; we simply add the cost of the wine consumed, less your discount, to your balance.
• We are happy to chill your wines for you. Please let us know your wine preferences a day in advance.
• Properly licensed and insured caterers may also serve beer and liquors. Copies of license and insurance need to be sent to Black Willow Winery before the event.